Monday, December 14, 2009

L'uvalla






I have a treat for all of you today. I am OBSESSED with this line of skin care products. It's called L'uvalla. As you all know I live in the land of botox and eternal youth. I guess we all do now. I believe in growing old gracefully. But I don't think that means I have to give up on healthy looking skin. I also don't think you need to pay an arm and a leg for it. I've tried it all, from Creme de la mer to Oil of Olay. Creme de la mer made my eyes burn, and while I love my grocery store olay, it's not really a miracle worker. This stuff is. 


L'uvalla's eye/lip cream contains ylang ylang and I have been sneaking into the bathroom to put it on in the middle of the day. It smells so good and it makes my skin so soft and the best part, it's vegan, cruelty free, fair trade, certified organic. Plus it's going to keep my upper lip area from looking like the crypt keeper. GOOD STUFF! All of their products contain aromatherapy benefits that I think are pretty unisex in their scents. So it's good for your ma or your pa! I have pretty sensitive skin and eyes and I've found their stuff is also very gentle. 


The company donates 10% of their proceeds to their foundation which supports awesome organizations like the Make a Wish Foundation, FINCA, Doctors Without Borders, NRDC, the Susan G Komen foundation, One Campaign, and the Wildlife Trust. Good peeps!


Well lucky lucky ducks, if you order it this month from their website and include the code: MARIJA15  when you check out you'll get 15% off!!! If you miss the promotion you can also get their stuff at Whole Foods throughout the country, as well as on their site


I'm telling you, your face will look and feel like my baby's butt (for those of you who don't know, that's a really good thing) Run, don't walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment