Sunday, December 20, 2009

cookie monster


Some of the kid's masterpieces!

So I don't think I'm bragging when I say that the cookie party was a huge success! Fun was had by all. Mayhem was endured by many. Not too many tears. Tons of sugar. Good stuff.

As I was cleaning up I'm sorry to say I kept smelling something terrible. The thing I was smelling was definitely poop. Since I had just had a house filled with diaper clad people, I thought, "uh-oh, did someone leave me a finger full of poo? I looked under the table. I looked at every toy as I put it back in the toy box. WHERE IS THAT POOP???!!! I cleaned the entire downstairs and then I found the culprit. Someone (and I'm pretty sure I mean Nipper) left a poopy diaper on the mantle above the fireplace.

In all my years of having parties this is a first. I've had some wild ones, but no one has ever left their poop in the living room. Animal house!!!





1 comment: