Sunday, December 27, 2009

Aspirations




You know whose body I want? I want Jennifer Grey's body in that scene in dirty dancing where she's dancing by herself across the bridge from the workers cottages in that pink tank top and those jean cut-off shorts and keds. I mean has anyone ever had a cuter little body than she did in that scene? I just want to wear a form fitting tshirt again without obsessing about my muffin top. Have you also noticed lately that young girls are SHAMELESS about their muffintops? I swear if I see one more 18 year old with her whole bowl full of jelly hanging out over her pants, I'm going to scream!

Jennifer Grey was prolly 22 when she shot that scene, and I'll never be that again, and there's the flotilla of fat that Jack deposited around my waist when he was born. But still...A girl can dream...

Off to have another handful of dark chocolate m&m's washed down with some cabernet. No pain, no gain...

No comments:

Post a Comment