Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the cow says Moooooooo

I need to share one the the coolest web sites ever, moo.com. Awesome. They make among other things the cutest mini business cards ever. They are 100% customizable, or you can choose from some of their design styles, which are so cool I can't believe they are giving them away.

You can upload as many images as cards you make, which works out great for photographers. I made 50 different cards. But you could do 100 or 1. They print full color both sides. Oh and did I mention is was $21.99? Yup. Seriously there is not a better deal around. The mini cards are $19.99 for 100. For that price you could have make gift tags, or calling cards, or name place cards or custom place mats for your Barbie. The possibilities are endless!

I made the mini one's for my photography business years ago, and I just had new ones printed with the wedding images. But this time I decided to go with the traditional size cards, because... you know...brides...

Here is a little sample of what they look like. PERFECTO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment