Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wait! What? You guys have to tell me what's going on!



I'm buried under a deep soft blanket of Muffintop love and adulation, and even though THREE of you sent me an email with this link, I missed it! What is going on? Did Conan play with Jack at Bonaroo? Are Conan and Jack doing an album together. I'm so out of it. Is Conan going to do a spoken word album for Third Man Records, Henry Rollins Style? It says June 10th. Was there a private show? I know I could google this, but I'm too busy tipsy typing to do that.

Remember when you could see that your favorite band was coming to town, and just buy tickets? Remember THAT? We saw Wilco last year, and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. They were both awesome. Seeing live music is like oxygen. But we had to drag ourselves to both shows. The whole babysitter, I'm going to be tired tomorrow, I'm already dead thing...

I would tag this one as #itsjustnotthesameanymore

Did I mention I've been twitter stalking the entire female portion of the staff at the NY Times, Huffington Post about My Muffintop and anyone at anywhere I can think of. What's a good abbreviation for twitter stalker?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, holy cow...this is outrageous. Found out all about you, and now you're on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the video and am impressed. Moms with muffin tops unite. Love the humor- neede the giggle. Thanks_

    Amy

    ReplyDelete