Friday, June 25, 2010

Everywhere I look I see your face



Nipper Knapp spotted this last night when he was making Jack dinner. I'm sure we'll be finding R2D2 parts strewn about the scene for months. 



In other local tragedies, we are in the middle of a new kind of hell today. Our deadline to finish the pilot we shot for the NYTVF is today. We set the pilot to export out of Final Cut Pro at midnight last night. I set my alarm for 5am, thinking I'd get up and start burning DVDs. Only when I got up there was an error message. Our plan was to cut the trailer this morning while the DVDs were burning and send it all FEDEX tonight. It's 2:01, and we still haven't been able to get it to export correctly. I'm have a guy remotely controlling my computer for $125 an hour right now. I imagine the comic book guy from the Simpsons. But it could be Johnny Depp. Seriously people, if you have a shred of love for the Nipper Knapps, send all your good thoughts our way today. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is tragic. I hope you get everything done that you need to.

    I have to tell you that I cannot get "muffintop" out of my head.

    You really need to warn people...it does make cleaning the house easier, though, to move around singing "she's got a lumpy body...mamamamammamamuffintop..."

    Genius. Genius.Genius.

    ReplyDelete