Monday, June 14, 2010

Be cool my babies, I'll catch you on the flip flop

Alright peeps, listen up and listen good. I'm tired see? I've got a lot on my mind see? I can't possibly keep up with this frantic pace, you dig? I'm just a poor little babe in the woods out here trying to make it in the big city. Do you see? I haven't just been burning the candle at both ends. I threw all the candles in the house into oven, and turned on the broiler. Did I mention Jack wakes up at 5:45 every morning ready to play the "chase me because I'm the bad guy with the shooting thing" game?




I am OVERWHELMED by the response My Muffintop is getting. I am so happy that everyone is loving it! We had so much fun making it. I know I have a LOT of new readers here and on the blog, and I'm so excited. (Thank you, youtube, msn, funnyordie, formerlyhot, the paperball, smacksy, and everyone who posted and reposted My Muffintop) I can't wait to check out all of your pages, and I wanted to say a big Mrs Nipper Knapp HELLO to all of you. But also I need a nap. I haven't taken my eyeballs off a screen for more than 5 minutes in the last 168 hours. I'm helping Nipper Knapp color correct, and add subtitles to the pilot we shot for the NYTVF which is due in oh, I don't know 5 or 6 mintues. I'm waiting on some lookalike (of us) figurines to come from Urastarhouse on etsy to photograph for the title card, for that project. They're going to look something like the picture above. I can't wait to see them. They should get here the day before we send the show Fedex to NY. So, sign for package, unpack, arrange, shoot, insert into pilot, repack, Fedex, No pressure.


I'm starting work on my next film project (details soon). We're having Jack's birthday party this weekend. He's going to be 3. I'm so proud, and also slightly devestated, because I still refer to him sometimes as "the baby". I'm making an R2D2 cake. (disasterous details to follow) My mother is coming on Friday. I'm writing this post while the color correction filters are renerdering, in 3-8 minute increments. Lord someone get this woman a chair!

Ok, so I'm gonna take a couple of days off writing here. Just a few I swear. I just need to look directly at my kid without my eyes wandering over to the homewrecker...my macbook. I don't want you guys to see me with my guts hanging out. Too late. I know. (she's got a lumpy body...) In the meantime, enjoy this. If your life is anything like mine lately, it'll take you a few days to watch all 15 minutes:

1 comment:

  1. I heard the magnetic zeroes for the first time this weekend on NPR, and my teenage sons and I FELL in LOVE with them. I love them.

    Yay you and your muffintops.

    It is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete