Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You can thank me later ladies

I'm laid up in bed with a bad back. You remember that episode of Happy Days where Mr. Cunningham's back goes out, and he's there in the living room and he can't move? That was me this morning. Except there was no laugh track, and I was crying...hard, and making all kinds of involuntary pain sounds. I tried to crawl to the bathroom, but couldn't. I tried to stand up. Nope. Then I couldn't get into any position that didn't kill. Also when I cried it sent a shooting pain down my lower back into my hip. Good morning heartache indeed.

My mom took Jack to Palm Springs for the night. Nipper and I planned to go out to dinner, see a movie, maybe a matinee, get a whole bunch of stuff done. The best laid plans...

This picture of Alexander Skarsgard was on the cover of the LA Times style magazine this weekend. This along with a little flexiril, vicodin, and a xanax, is helping. But just a little bit. If you're having a bad day, this should cure what ails you.


2 comments: