Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm all over this!



Liberty of London are doing a line for Target. It comes out this Sunday. I'm going to be out in Palm Springs, and I'm planning to hit at least two Targets Sunday morning. Hallelujah! I'm a little bit excited. I never hear about these things beforehand and I'm always sifting through the dregs to find some cute little piece (like the Orla Kiely stuff last year, or the Rodarte dress I had to track down in Denver, because it sold out here in LA) Here is a link to the full lookbook for the line. So many pretty little things!

Speaking on liberty print, check out these little ruffle butt panties by Bettsy Kingston on etsy. If you have a baby girl, I DEMAND that you buy a pair! If you don't have a baby girl, this should be incentive enough to go and get yourself knocked up. 



3 comments:

  1. If the Lamp Shade fits posted about this loveliness awhile back but thanks for the reminder on when it is in stores. I'm on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 4 targets out here in the desert. We can hit all 4 by 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the panties come in men's sizes?... er... just asking for a frrriend...

    ReplyDelete