Monday, March 1, 2010

So you think you can dance?

Warning: If you are a mostly sedentary 30 something year old woman, who's last dance experience was in the Nutcracker when you were 11; skipping over teen night "dancing" at the Nectarine Ballroom when you were 14, because that mostly consisted of shifting your weight from one hip to the other, arms at your side, eyes scanning, mouth aloof; you should NOT spend two hours of your Sunday doing this:


And you should definitely not do it, without stretching, and then have a giant glass of Trader Joe's syrah, and go to bed. I'm just saying, you can try it. I'm hoping some of you do. I think I burned some calories, so at least I accomplished one thing on my to do list this week. There is however, a small chance that you will wake up in the middle of the night with a toddler sleeping on your face, totally unable to move your neck. No big deal.

I think it's going to be really sexy on Saturday when I'm dancing in my pink lamé tube top and my bedazzled neck brace. SO geriatric Gaga. Ok back to gluing mesh thongs on my Barbies, and brushing out my wigs.

1 comment:

  1. man, oh man, how i wish i could be there on saturday to watch this shoot. does anyone want to start up a collection for last minute plane tickets for me??

    ReplyDelete