Friday, April 1, 2011

Pregnancy pics

Can someone clarify something for me? Am I the baby mama? Is Nipper the baby daddy? I don't really know. Like if Nipper said "I'm tired of all this baby mama drama", he'd be talking about me, right? 


Ok, that settled, it's time for me to show you guys some of my favorite pics from the pregnancy shoot I did with my friend Ingrid Franz Moriarty (check that link for her GORGEOUS pregnancy photos and portraits), of Signs Of Labor (check that link for great pregnancy and doula swag). Ingrid is a genius photographer, and founder of a company that helps raise awareness of pregnant women and pregnancy on the roads. I feel so lucky to have gotten a chance to have her capture this tiny moment in time with me and Jack (and baby #2). If you are in LA, and are pregnant or have kids, I demand you contact her for pics. Genius. 

























2 comments:

  1. I like the first and last shots in Jack's bedroom
    love the hair! And yes, you be the baby mama, Nip be your baby daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these pics! Genius photographer is correct!

    ReplyDelete