Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good Girl Dinette


Just realized that tomorrow night is the "multi-cultural potluck dinner" at Jack's school. Each family is supposed to bring a dish that represents their culture. The kids made tie-dye shirts this week to wear to it. Uhm... 

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out if I should have one of our favorite restaurants pack up a take-out order for us, or just be honest and drive through In-N-Out Burger. 

The meal that best represents our culture would be someone else making it, and then a waiter taking away the dishes when we're done eating it. Sad, but true. Maybe I'll take a few gallons of Fosselman's cinnamon ice cream, and be done with it. Or a box of frozen soy "chik" nuggets". Or some Annie's naturals mac and peas. Or toast. I could just take a whole loaf of toast right? A few boxes of cereal. Green smoothies for everyone! A bushel barrel of honeycrisp apples. A baker's dozen fancy cupcakes. 



I know, I know, I'll take 3 large Village Pizzeria pizzas, 1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 cheese, and 6 meatballs in sauce. Done. Phew...

No comments:

Post a Comment