Friday, March 4, 2011

(fat) Back to the future


In my crazed cleaning mania I discovered a 12 year old bottle of Clarins cellulite cream. I remember buying it at the Saks Fifth Avenue in San Francisco the year before I moved to LA. I had gotten my first big residual check, and I saddled up to the make-up counter like a starving person at a buffet. I think I spent $200, which was about what I had been taking home every week at my temp job.

The reason I still have the bottle (mostly full) is that my 24 year old thighs did not actually have cellulite. I got snookered. BUT, then I'm wondering, maybe the girl behind the counter was just me in disguise, back from 2011. I may or may not, now need the stuff (a lady never tells), and god knows I don't have time to go to Saks to buy it. Thanks ME!

Do you think there might be a loss of efficacy after 12 year in my bathroom cubby?

1 comment:

  1. I particularly like how it's called "Cellulite Control" as if your cellulite has a life of its own and will be out of control without this fabulous product.

    ReplyDelete