Sunday, July 5, 2009

I can explain...

Ok, so this is the kind of thing that makes Nipper Knapp crazy, I know it:

Note the blue painters tape, the can of paint, and the paint pan on the little square of plastic. These are the remains of my nannygate bathroom project. They've been there since Tuesday. I'm not sure if this is what he would describe as "shit everywhere". But it's probably pretty close. The paintbrushes are next to the kitchen sink, so I guess that counts for shit in two locations.

But I have an excuse! My plan was to copy this cool design I saw on another blog. I tracked down the paint pens I would need on the internet. But I couldn't decide on gold or silver, so I ordered one of each. When they arrived, I realized that since all of our hardware is chrome, the silver would look better. Well lo and behold the dang gumb silver one didn't work. It was all dried up or broken or I don't know what.


They are sending a new one, but there was a mail holiday due to the freakin 4th of July, and so there was delay. So I'm waiting to remove everything related to the project. I don't know why. It's just how my mind works.

I just offered to mop the floor, in the hope that it would distract from the CATASTROPHE that is the downstairs bathroom. Nipper just went out for milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment