Tuesday, August 2, 2011


I'm trying really hard to fall asleep. But we're at "the cottage", Nipper Knapp's parents house in northern Michigan.

This photograph is hanging next to the bed in my room. It's really bothering me. Who are you trying to call baby Nipper Knapp? Is it a wrong number? You look sort of like you just got caught.

Or maybe you just said "just a sec, let me ask, hon, do we want to add a second pizza for $9?" and are waiting impatiently for the answer. Like "yeah, ok, c'mon, the pizza phone guy is waiting, gah!"

Also, I like your red phone, and the cheeks you passed down to both our boys.

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. I have a creepy old painting in my Grandparents living room of an old man in a boat with a young girl in a pink dress. It looks like they are fishing, but it's just weird. It keeps me up sometimes when I think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I'm pretty set in my ways. Cupcakes are likely to forever be a part of my weekly life, along with plenty of pizza, mac n cheese and pancakes. I'm thinking i'll quite enjoy it, like always :) We move in end of August, pasadena here come the coops!

    ReplyDelete