Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mommy Dearest



In case anyone missed it, Nipper Knapp called me Joan Crawford when I asked him to throw the kitchen towel he used to wipe up the floor into the hamper instead of putting it back on the towel rack. This from the man who gets the boojeebees when there is MAIL on the kitchen counter. 


Oh ok, I may have also mentioned that he didn't rinse all the soap off the frying pan, so Jack's quesadilla was all soapy. I know, I'm a monster. NO SOAPY FRYING PANS!


I'm going back to work today. My still slightly larger than usual arse is packed into my "hip mom casual" pants, and my blotchy face is covered with spackle. The only upside to taking 8 months off is that my eyelashes have repaired themselves from 20 years of curling and mascara and are long long long. It's the little things that are going to keep me going today. 


Fingers and toes crossed today people. Legs breaking. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't say if your ass is bigger, but at least your boobs look good :)

    ReplyDelete