Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm in it peeps

Greatest Birth Announcement. EVER. I don't know these people. Our friend Kelly sent this to me. Love it. Wish I was together enough to do a birth announcement period. 

Charlie is 5 weeks old. Jack turned 4 this week. The party is Sunday. You know I'm doing it up Nerdmom style. I have SO fucking much to tell you that I'm bursting at the seams, but I don't have any time to write. SO... I'm offering up two links that made my week. One from my dear friend Jackie, who is also a mom of two, the same age, and all around genius. If she and I can ever get our shit together, there's going to a book, movie, column, so funny that you will shake and pee yourself when you see it. The other link from Lisa of Smacksy. It's like this woman read my mind. 


These both made me laugh out loud this week. 


Jackie's link:  I need a chicken


http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/


Lisa's link: I have additional drawings in the works


http://www.amberdusick.com/woodmouse_loves_crafts/2011/06/what-it-is-like-to-not-sleep-at-night-illustrated-with-crappy-pictures.html

No comments:

Post a Comment