Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lady Gaga returns!

Getting Gaga ready for her video shoot

I spent my Mother's Day with two of my most talented, beautiful, and amazingly generous friends, their kids, and spouses. We finished shooting the Lady Gaga parody video! I've been trying all night to figure out how to embed the song here for it's Mother's Day debut. But my brain is fried, and I've run out of minutes my body will allow me to be awake today. If any of you dearies out there in blog-topia know how to put a song of your own onto a blogger blog. Please share! In the meantime Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there who miss your hips when they were sleek, your breasts when they were high, and your time when it was your own. I know you wouldn't trade them back. Kiss your babies good night. I'm grateful to all the moms in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment