Monday, October 25, 2010

Crystal Fixative Lacquer for Wizards


I woke up this morning and realized I have something to share with the world. It's not a like penicillin or anything, and I didn't invent it. But if you've never heard of it, I might be like the Jonas Salk of hair products. Ok that analogy made no sense. Apologies all around. 


I found out about this from a make-up artist on a frozen vegetable commercial a few years ago. Who knew frozen food could bring so much glamour to my life. It's called Davines Wizards No.7 Crystal Fixative Lacquer. It's hair spray, and it smells sort of vanilla-y, but also sort of like candy, and also like something from my childhood that I can't place. It's a pretty light hold, so if you're looking for you know, shellac, this is not it. But I love it, and I wanted to share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment